- UGOTBANK is a simple and secure method for online purchases. UGOTBANK brings the Customer and the Merchant inside the same financial institution to handle real-time payments.
- The following steps are what you can expect using UGOTBANK. If you are already a UGOTBANK account holder you can expect your transaction to take a minute or two from start to finish.
- Login to your UGOTBANK account. (If you don’t currently have a UGOTBANK account pick the option to create a UGOTBANK account. We will ask you to register with your Name, Address, Date of Birth, and the last 4 of your Social Security Number. This information is only used to prove your identity to our bank. This is a one-time registration, and only takes an additional minute or two to complete).
- Purchase a UGOTBANK Load Pack . (UGOTBANK accepts VISA, Mastercard, and Discover)
- Activate Your UGOTBANK Load Pack
- Complete your purchase. You’re not finished until you complete your purchase and return to the shopping cart with confirmation.
- UGOTBANK confirms your funds transfer directly with the Merchant.
UGOTBANK is similar, in some ways, to a reloadable prepaid debit card. Before making a purchase, a customer must first create and fund their UGOTBANK account, that is held at an FDIC insured U.S. bank. This is why, on the first transaction, we have to collect a little more information on our customers than some other payment methods. It’s also why your information is much more secure than other payment methods.
UGOTBANK IS SECURE. UGOTBANK never shares your personal information with any 3rd party other than the bank where your UGOTBANK checking account resides. Opening a UGOTBANK account has no impact on credit scores, nor is the information shared with any credit reporting agency. Also, UGOTBANK confirms each purchase with 2 factor authentication to your mobile phone, so your funds are safe from unauthorized use.